American Bridge Rapid Response Director Emily Aden calls on White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to answer the following questions:
1. Why are you and the President so afraid of holding daily on-camera press briefings?
2. How is taking health insurance away from 22 million more people “insurance for everybody?”
3. Nearly one in five births in the United States is covered by Medicaid. How is cutting $772 billion from Medicaid helping anyone but the very wealthy?
4. How is making a basic “silver” health care plan so expensive that it would financially destroy low income people if they ever had to use it, despite spending half their annual income to buy it, all to fund tax cuts for millionaires showing “heart?”
5. How is letting states opt out of essential heath benefits like hospital stays, maternity care, and prescription drug coverage “better care?”Read more after the jump.