Kristina Karamo, Donald Trump’s handpicked choice for Michigan’s Secretary of State and a dangerous conspiracy theorist, spent the year 2020 spewing homophobia, transphobia, and disgusting bigotry towards LGBTQ+ people on her podcast, “It’s Solid Food.”
In a new read-out of an August, 2020 podcast episode by Heartland Signal, Karamo is quoted complaining that she is called out for her hatred, saying that Democrats “bow to the Rainbow God.” She found fault with the established reasons behind high LGBTQ+ youth suicide rates, implying that children who died by suicide did it because they were “unnatural.”
She finished the disgusting display by mocking Zara Wade, the trans daughter of Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union, and saying that churches that fly rainbow flags are agents of Satan.
This is not a fringe candidate. This is Donald Trump’s pick to run Michigan’s elections. She is likely to be the Republican nominee. He is holding a rally for her THIS SATURDAY, April 2nd.
By: Zach Cunning | March 30, 2022
- The Trump-anointed candidate for Michigan’s Secretary of State, Kristina Karamo, put her feelings about the Rainbow God, the ungodliness of feminism and the people dragging the country’s youth straight to hell on full display in an August 2020 episode of her podcast, “It’s Solid Food.”
- But where Karamo really takes issue is people not accepting her lack of acceptance. “The Leftists now have this thing that you can’t even ask questions. You can’t even ask questions about homosexuality. You literally have to bow to the Rainbow God.”
- Karamo also, without evidence, attacked with the established reasons behind high LGBTQ youth suicide rates. “The media is deceiving the public saying, ‘Oh, well, you look at the suicide rate. Look at the suicide rate it’s because of stigma.’ And like even the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention], they [sic] like, ‘it’s because of stigma. We don’t know why, we think it’s stigma that’s called.’ Stigma? How about the act itself is simply not natural?”
- Karamo wraps up the episode by going after Zaya Wade, the trans daughter of Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union. She was 12 years old when the podcast episode came out.
- Before she ends the episode, Karamo has one more group to add to her Satanic helpers list: “I’ve seen churches flying rainbow flags. These are agents of Satan. Period.”
Read the full report here.