President Trump has exhibited a troubling pattern of only calling on right-wing media outlets in his press conferences and thus dodging tough questions about ties to Russia consuming his administration. Today should be no different as he announces his new pick for Labor Secretary after losing out on his first choice.
Nevertheless, American Bridge Vice President Shripal Shah asks the President to pretend we’re Breitbart and answer the following questions:
1. On the campaign trail you said “I love Wikileaks” and called on Russian hackers to release Hillary Clinton’s emails. What changed?
2. Why have our intelligence officials deemed you untrustworthy? Have you inappropriately shared classified information with Russia?
3. Yesterday you blamed the media for treating Michael Flynn unfairly and called him a “wonderful” man. Tuesday, your press secretary said you demanded his resignation. Which is it?
4. Is your campaign rally in Florida tomorrow a response to your flailing poll numbers?
5. Does your administration have any comment on Russia deploying a spy ship near the coast of Connecticut?