Well, he can’t do worse than Tuesday.
American Bridge Vice President Shripal Shah calls on White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, who he is a little surprised to see still here, to answer the following questions:
1. Why did President Trump reverse course and refuse to call China a currency manipulator when China has not conceded anything?
2. Who recruited Carter Page to work on the Trump campaign?
3. Did President Trump help arrange favorable loans for Paul Manafort as payment after he left the campaign in August?
4. Are the CEO’s and Wall Street executives reportedly gaining influence in the Trump White House writing the tax reform plan?
5. Does President Trump only eat meatloaf because he knows about all the health code violations at Mar-a-Lago?