One thing is clear from the White House staff financial disclosures: President Trump is surrounded by multi-millionaires beholden to Wall Street, conservative dark money groups, and foreign governments.
American Bridge Vice President Shripal Shah calls on White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to answer the following questions:
1. Has President Trump secretly received profits from his business since taking office?
2. Did President Trump know his lawyer James Burnham worked for Saudi national Khalid Aldawsari who is serving a prison sentence for plotting a terrorist attack on the US?
3. How is it ethical for Ivanka Trump to continue to get paid by the Trump Organization and her fashion company, both of which conduct business overseas, while working for the White House?
4. Did White House counsel instruct Michael Flynn to initially leave off speaking fees from three Russian companies on his financial disclosures?
5. Will Jared Kushner receive any payment from his $741 million real estate and investment holdings while serving in the White House?