American Bridge Vice President Shripal Shah calls on White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to answer the following questions at the briefing today:
1. What is the White House response to Trump surrogate Nigel Farage’s visit to Julian Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy in London?
2. Has Donald Trump or anyone else from the campaign, transition or White House ever met Paul Manafort’s protege Konstantin Kilimnk who claims he briefed Manafort on Ukraine during the campaign and helped remove anti-Russia language fro the GOP platform?
3. What is the White House response to Mitch McConnell saying “uh, no” Mexico is not going to pay for the border wall?
4. Did President Trump discuss the Trump Organization’s 38 pending trademarks in China that were suddenly approved after a decade in his call to the Chinese president last month?
5. Does the White House agree with the Vice Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff that the Russian-deployed cruise missile violates the “spirit and intent” of a 1987 arms control treaty?