American Bridge Rapid Response Director Emily Aden calls on White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to answer the following questions:
1. World leaders stated clearly the Paris Climate Accord will not be renegotiated. Why is President Trump lying and saying he will renegotiate?
2. Hurricane season started yesterday and President Trump has failed to put anyone in charge of FEMA or NOAA which oversees the National Hurricane Center and the National Weather Service. What will happen if there is a hurricane?
3. Does the White House support raising taxes on 177 million Americans who get health care through their employer as Senate Republicans are considering?
4. Isn’t it the antithesis of draining the swamp for the Trump administration to employ 74 lobbyists including 49 who now work for the agencies they used to lobby?
5. Why was the Trump administration preparing to lift sanctions on Russia in January? Was it part of a secret agreement reached between Trump campaign officials and Russian intelligence officials during the campaign or transition?