Congress is out for two weeks, Secretaries Rex Tillerson and Rick Perry are overseas, and Jared and Ivanka will be celebrating Passover beginning at sundown.
American Bridge Vice President Shripal Shah imagines President Trump is running through the halls of the White House shouting “Spring Breaaaaaak!” and calls on White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to answer the following questions:
1. What specific concessions did President Trump secure from Chinese President Xi Jinping on trade?
2. How concerned is the White House about Republican members facing pressure from their constituents this recess over Trumpcare plans to take health care away from 26 million people in order to cut taxes for millionaires?
3. How many more special interest groups will President Trump sign Congressional Review Act bills for ahead of the 100 days in office milestone?
4. Will President Trump and Secretary Rex Tillerson present the same outlook on Syria in their separate meetings this week with the NATO Secretary-General in Washington DC, G-7 Foreign Ministers in Italy, and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in Moscow?
5. Does Secretary Betsy DeVos, who absurdly joked about free lunch at CPAC, agree with New Mexico’s bipartisan law against “lunch shaming?”