The first-of-its-kind website provides free and searchable thematic reports on Trump and Pence’s failed administration.
In advance of the Vice Presidential debates, American Bridge 21st Century today launched an update to its first-of-its-kind, publicly-accessible research hub featuring damaging reports on Vice President Mike Pence. The website provides detailed research from American Bridge 21st Century’s that breaks down thousands of pages of documents, disclosures, and reporting into themes and issue areas for the public and progressive allies.
The Pence update is organized into categories, each divided into multiple reports designed to help the reader grasp the full story about Trump’s failed presidency. These categories are:
- Threat to Social Security and Medicare: Pence’s radical right-wing opposition to Social Security and Medicare
- Disastrous Vice Presidency: Pence’s failed coronavirus leadership and corruption
- Failed Governor of Indiana: Pence’s mismanagement of Indiana, including his failed economic record, his war of schools, and for knowingly approving funds to a Pakistani firm supplying terrorist organizations
- Typical Politician: Pence’s long history as a career politician, dirty campaigner, and absentee legislator
- Extreme Right-Wing Ideologue: Pence’s anti-middle class agenda
American Bridge 21st Century’s Pence research hub can be viewed here.
“Mike Pence likes to masquerade as an anti-establishment Republican but his decades of failed leadership, attacks on the middle class, and corruption expose him for the swamp monster he truly is,” said Pat Dennis, Research Director for the Trump War Room at American Bridge 21st Century. “Showing little interest in governing himself, Donald Trump has often checked down to Mike Pence, who has failed to properly handle the coronavirus pandemic and uses his moments in the sun to push his right-wing radical agenda. With our country in crisis, we simply cannot trust Trump and Pence to get the job done. American Bridge 21st Century has compiled the most extensive and exhaustive public file on the President and Vice President. We have weaved together narratives that paint Pence as a man unfit for power, and we believe the American people should know the truth.”