1. When was the last time President Trump spoke to Michael Flynn?
2. Does the White House agree with Sally Yates’ statement “to state the obvious, you don’t want your National Security Adviser compromised with the Russians.” If so, why did the President take 18 days to fire him?
3. Why was Michael Flynn allowed to participate in a call with President Trump and President Vladimir Putin two days after the White House learned from Sally Yates he could be compromised by the Russians?
4. Is President Trump going to send 3,000-5,000 more troops to Afghanistan?
5. Why did White House aides try and enlist the Canadian Prime Minister to persuade President Trump to stay in NAFTA?