Trump War Room Rapid Response Director Emily Aden calls on White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to answer the following questions:
1. Last week President Trump stated an “armada” was heading toward North Korea and the same day you claimed this action was for “deterrence.” Were you both lying or just unaware of what the military was doing?
2. Will President Trump cut back on the one in five minutes he spends at Mar-a-Lago as Republican Senator Joni Ernst suggested he should yesterday?
3. Does President Trump’s executive order on H-1B visas apply to his own companies which have used dozens of H-1B visas to bring in foreign workers since 2008?
4. How is President Trump’s reliance on outside advice from a Wall Street billionaire with financial interests in China draining the swamp?
5. Will President Trump commit to including Obamacare cost-sharing reductions in the next spending bill or throw 7.1 million off their insurance and risk raising premiums for everyone else?