American Bridge Rapid Response Director Emily Aden calls on White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to answer the following questions:
1. Is President Trump really going to sign a bill today? Or were you lying again and in reality, it’ll be just another “decision memo” like yesterday?
2. Is President Trump frustrated with Attorney General Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia investigation because he wanted Sessions to put an end to it?
3. If President Trump knew Qatar was funding “radical ideology” and he encouraged Arab leaders to cut ties as he claimed credit for this morning, why is Qatar not included in the travel ban?
4. Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr said former FBI Director James Comey is expected to speak openly about conversations with President Trump in his testimony on Thursday. Will the President now release his infamous secret tapes? Do they actually exist?
5. Will Vice President Pence’s voter fraud commission take any steps to address the fact that the Russian government tried to hack a US voting systems maker? Or is this still a partisan exercise designed to justify voter suppression techniques targeted at minorities?